The knife's 6-in. blade folds into its handle and stores neatly. The blade is made of Japanese 420J2 stainless steel with just the right degree of flex to make the job of filleting simple. This “softer” steel enables the blade to bend without breaking so that it moves easily through the body of the fish to give you the ideal fillet. Plus, the steel is highly corrosion resistant—always important when you're working around water.
- Tough, quality, sharp 420J2 stainless steel folding blade with excellent corrosion resistance ideal for use in a wet environment; easy to resharpen
- “Softer” steel enables blade to bend without breaking and move easily through the fish’s body for the ideal fillet; glass-filled nylon handles with K-texture provide a strong grip
- Manually open knife; back lock secures blade during use
- High quality, durable, cutlery knife with great general purpose for skinning, filleting, cleaning and boning fish, camping, hunting, food preparation, stabbing or slicing
- Cooks, chefs, bakers, campers, hunters or fishermen benefit from using this knife