Where is your company from/located?
- Viper Tec is located in Miami, Fl
How can I contact Viper Tec?
(Business Hours 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM Monday-Friday)
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Please note that most knives are made to order (Not OTF knives). Once you place your order, please allow 1-3 business days for processing orders. After this, it will take 2-5 business days for delivery in the United States, and 10-30 business days for international orders.
OTF knife orders can take 7-21 business days to arrive. This turnaround is used to hand build your knife, field test it and get it ready for shipment. Please be patient while waiting for your OTF knife.
Do we get a tracking number after we order?
- Yes! All orders include tracking. It will automatically be sent to your email you provide us with. Please follow our above question to see when they will be shipped out.
Will you email me when my order is shipped out?
You will get a confirmation email when you have placed your order, and another when your label has been printed. Once you receive the shipping email please allow 24 hours for updates to appear.
How can I pay?
- We currently accept Credit Card and PayPal payments via email.
- Email Support@vipertecknives.com for bulk orders.
I ordered more than 1 item, why did I receive 1?
When you order multiple items at a time some are shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they will get to you!
Can I refund or exchange my order?
- You can not cancel orders that have begun the processing phase. Refunds are only permissible if the product is defective on arrival. You have 24 hours from the time you receive the package to file for a refund due to damaged merchandise.
Taxes & Duties:
- We are not responsible for international taxes, duties or customs fees, that is the sole responsibility of the customer. In the event of a return or exchange, duties and shipping fees will not be refunded.
What happens if my Balisong Breaks?
Viper Tec is not responsible for broken Balisongs. Please use them over a soft surface. Thanks