We're excited to introduce the GH-Series Gearhead folding knife by Mantis Knives. The "steampunk-style" Gearhead liner lock folder is equipped with a unique gear-driven pivot with one large gear, three small gears and a thumb lever used to deploy the blade when pushed down. It features a hollow grind 3.38" plain edge drop point blade and measures just under 5" when closed. The handle scales are made from aluminum with a stainless steel backspacer and tip-up pocket clip. The GH2018GP Gearhead comes in an all satin finish but is available in a variety of styles and finishes.
- Blade Length: 3.38"
- Closed Length: 4.90"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Blade Thickness: 0.15"
- Blade Material: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Finish: Full Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.59"
- Handle Material: Aluminum with Stainless Steel Backspacer
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Assembled in the USA with US and/or foreign components